GEEKVAPE WENAX H1 POD KIT 1000 MAH IN AE
Much more leakproof is the WENAX H1 POD Kit 1000mAh from GEEKVAPE. When utilizing a cartridge with such a long life, every drop has nowhere to go. You may use a battery with a 1000mAh capacity for up to two days of vaping. A brand-new, flawless, and compact mesh coil for MTL. It’s all done to get a longer smoke.
GEEKVAPE WENAX H1 POD KIT Quick Link:
GEEKVAPE WENAX H1 POD KIT Parameters
- Power Output: 7-19W
- Coil Resistance: 0.4-2Ω
- Battery Capacity: 1000mAh
- Specifications for charging: USB-C Charging Port 5V
- Low Voltage Warning: 3.2V +0.1V
- PCBA Temperature Alarm: 80°C
- Longest Vaping Time: 10s
- Working Temperature: -10-45°C
- Stand-by Current: ≤15uA
- -Leak-Guard: The 5-layer structure of the cartridge performs an amazing
- power to protect, so protective that each drop stays put.
- -1000mAh Built-in Battery: 2-day battery life
- -Accidental Press Protection Lock: By pushing the button five times, you may stop overheated mishaps. Wenax H1 is secure to use once the LED flashes white, blue, and green consecutively.
- Auto Activation & Firing Button
- -Stable Output
- -3-level Output Design
- -Bottom Shockproof Adjustments: A Bottom-up Durability
POD KIT FOR WENAX H1 Overview and specifications of the product
The most recent pod system in a long line of GEEKVAPE WENAX vapes is the H1 POD KIT. I just evaluated the Wenax M1, an entry-level vape pen. Geekvape maintained the right MTL draw that users have been accustomed to with the Wenax H1 but also included a tonne of new options for those who love fiddling with settings to get the perfect vaping experience.
The H1 is a typical 2.5 mL pod vaporizer that comes with two resistance levels. In addition, a five-layer anti-leaking structure on the pods keeps water from getting to the contacts. The smartphone supports Type-C charging and features a 1000 mAh battery. Either manually or automatically may regulate it.
Does the H1 have the potential to advance the Caliburn family of pod vapes? For more information, keep reading!